XYZ was founded in 2007, and is backed by world class VCs: Accel, Greenspring, Insight Partners, and OpenView. In 2020, we crossed $100M in revenue, and are accelerating our international growth from our San Francisco headquarters. XYZ is now present in 12 countries, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, Singapore, and Oslo. Today, more than 2,000 organizations in 45 countries use the XYZⓇ Human Insight Platform to make more informed, customer-first decisions at scale.
Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies learn about their customers and build better products and experiences. Using our powerful software combined with the industry’s largest and most diverse panel of test participants, our customers can quickly target their audience and receive think-aloud video feedback from real people sharing their thoughts to your questions. XYZ’s industry-leading platform enables companies to get rapid feedback on all types of customer interactions and experiences: websites, mobile apps, prototypes, campaigns, real world experiences, and more! A recent Forrester study found the ROI of using XYZ to be 655%!
We’re proud that this is our third year of being honored as an Inc. Best Workplace and a Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. We’ve made a commitment to build and develop a diverse workforce that reflects the labor markets in which we operate. We actively look to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital/family status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin, in addition to bringing a variety of backgrounds, interests and opinions. At the end of 2020, our global team was 43% women and 36% minority; in the U.S., our underrepresented minority population was 16%. In the last year, we’ve had more than a third of our employees take on new roles within UT. We do everything we can to make XYZ a place where you feel you belong and are empowered to do the best work of your career.
As a Director of Product Management at XYZ, you’ll be responsible for defining and driving our Self-Service Growth strategy. Self Service Growth or Product Lead Growth is in our DNA and we are now revitalizing this area to again become a growth driver. Self Service Growth includes everything from free trials through a pay-as-you-go program to monthly subscriptions. You will be helping our customers and prospective customers to discover the power of our product, to use it in the way that best fits their needs and their budget, and to share their learnings with their peers.
To achieve your goals, you’ll be interacting with our customers and others to understand their needs, have an informed opinion on the evolving market we compete in, and identify opportunities we have to delight our customers and potential customers and continue to help grow their business and ours.
This is a role for a strategic thinker and strong communicator who can rally the entire company behind their compelling vision for Self Service Growth. You should be good at thinking big as well as getting things done. You’ll need to be analytical and not make decisions in or release products into a vacuum. This means defining and tracking important business and usage data to measure the results for the Self-Service Growth product area.
You’ll be working closely with design, engineering, marketing, and other functions to define our Self-Service Growth product line from inception, through development, release, and beyond to ensure we continue to deliver amazing experiences for our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Define the vision and product strategy for Self Service Growth at XYZ and manage the priorities throughout the planning, development, release, and beyond.
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers and prospective customers.
- Lead the product team through rapid product experimentation cycles, to discover new products and features our customers will love.
- Be the voice of the customer (that means both current and future) in all aspects of product development and delivery.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the company to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, marketing, support, operations, business systems, etc.
- Keep one eye on our fast moving market to ensure we remain well positioned.
- Drive alignment and buy-in at all levels of the company to rally everyone around your vision.
What you should have
- 10+ years product management experience.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles as they relate to web applications. Bonus for work experience in UI/UX design.
- Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale web-based software products.
- Experience with Product Led Growth/Self Service Growth.
- Experience with ecommerce-based business, including the underlying business systems.
- Experience with lead generation and upselling to higher level product editions.
- Strong data-analysis skills, especially for self-service use cases.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and various aspects of Lean methodologies, including customer development, hypothesis-driven planning, and evidence-led product design.
- Experience working in a data-driven environment, ideally with both qualitative and quantitative research experience.
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional entrepreneurial team-based environment.
- Bachelor’s in Design, Business, or Engineering is preferred. MBA a plus.
How to apply:
Please send CV/Resume to email@example.com for a review or call +234-7047066725 should you require further information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.